How to care for your polymer clay jewelry
- Store your earrings in a cool, dry place, avoiding exposure to sun and heat.
- Be gentle with your earrings! While polymer clay is durable, if mishandled it will break. Do not bend or allow anything heavy to sit on them.
- Avoid direct contact from lotions, perfumes, or other sprays. It's best to put your jewelry on last!
- Do not shower, swim, or sleep in your earrings.
- To clean dirt or makeup off the clay, gently wipe with a clean damp washcloth, or makeup wipe.
- It is normal for your earring metal components to tarnish overtime due to exposure to air. To remove tarnishing, gently clean with a quality jewelry polishing cloth.